Join Marty for alpaca training and handling methods that will maximize your efficiency as well as create a confident and companionable alpaca. Marty will guide you through these techniques as only she can. Topics include:
- How to present yourself as leader without using force,
- Organizing your farm or ranch to support effective training methods,
- Force-free injections and toenail trimming,
- Approach, halter & lead with refinement,
- Stepping in the show ring with confidence,
- Early lessons for babies and weanlings,
- Re-training challenging adult alpacas to accept a halter.
Produced in 1997 the DVD is an oldie but a goodie.