Camelot Haven - Guided (educational) Alpaca WALKS
* Open by Reservation - May 15th 2021 to October 10th, 2021 (tentative)*
For more information and to reserve a spot joining an Alpaca WALK - Please EMAIL us in Advance at: www.camelothaven.com
Join us for a country stroll in the beautiful Okanagan Valley at Camelot Haven while leading an Alpaca on a halter and learning more about Camelids.
Alpaca Guided WALKS - Wednesdays and Saturdays
Approx. 1 - 1 1/2 hours duration
Private Guided Alpaca WALKS - please inquire.
Walks recommended for adults and children 13 years of age and older. (This is also under the discretion of Camelot Haven, as all persons leading an alpaca on a halter need to be able to control the animal in the event of an unforeseen circumstance during the walk),
Your Alpaca experience begins with handling tips and an Introduction to your new furry friend.
Learn interesting Camelid facts along the way.
Gift Certificate (10% off) redeemable at the Alpaca Country Store
$55 per person
For your information:
- For your own safety, please wear closed in footwear (no high heels or sandals).
- Please stay with the guide, and keep to the walkways.
- Children must be accompanied by responsible adults.
- Please have respect and do not chase the animals.
- Absolutely no smoking on property.
- Sorry, no dogs/pets allowed on the premises.