Camelot Haven -Alpaca WALKS -Guided (educational)
* May 21, 2022 to October 8th, 2022* - Open by Appointment
**Please check for date/space availability before purchasing your tickets**
Please EMAIL in Advance at: www.camelothaven.com - Thank you.
Join us for a country stroll in the beautiful Okanagan Valley at Camelot Haven while leading an Alpaca on a halter and learning more about Camelids.
Alpaca WALKS - Guided (educational) - Wednesdays and Saturdays
Duration: 1 - 1 1/2 hours
Private Guided Alpaca WALKS - please inquire.
Walks recommended for adults and children 10 years of age and older. (This is also under the discretion of Camelot Haven, as all persons leading an alpaca on a halter need to be able to control the animal in the event of an unforeseen circumstance during the walk),
Your Alpaca experience begins with handling tips and an Introduction to your new furry friend.
Learn interesting Camelid facts along the way.
Gift Certificate (10% off) redeemable at the Alpaca Country Store
$55 per person
Your visit to Camelot Haven helps support the upkeep of the Alpacas, and is greatly appreciated.
For your information:
- For your own safety, please wear closed in footwear (no high heels or sandals).
- Please stay with the guide, and keep to the walkways.
- Children must be accompanied by responsible adults.
- Please have respect and do not chase the animals.
- Absolutely no smoking on property.
- Sorry, no dogs/pets allowed on the premises.